Cash & Gift Certificates
- Each Week during the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) winner will be selected from each State to win $100 in Reward Points - Reward points can be applied towards your choice of thousands of prizes.
- In addition to the Reward Drawings being conducted, each Week the thirty-two (32) State Winners will be entered into an additional drawing to win a cash prize - (1) winner will be selected in each Cash Drawing to win the following amounts of cash per week: Weekly Prize of $2K given away weeks 1-4, Weekly Prize of $10K given away weeks 5-7, Weekly Prize of $12K given away on week 8
- Each of the Winners will then be entered in a random drawing and one (1) winner will be selected (the “Grand Prize Winner”) - The Grand Prize Winner will be awarded $100,000 in the form of a check
Open to those ages 21+ in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia
* Need a daily code to enter found on page 2A of the publication and the publications name
* Eight Entry Periods - 1st period 5/20/19 through 5/26/19, 2cnd period 5/27/19 through 6/2/19, 3rd period 6/3/19 through 6/9/19, 4th period 6/10/19 through 6/16/19, 5th period 6/17/19 through 6/23/19, 6th period 6/24/19 through 6/30/19, 7th period 7/1/19 through 7/7/19, 8th period 7/8/19 through 7/14/19
* Each day during the Sweepstakes Period, a unique code will be generated by the Sponsor (the “Daily Code”). The Daily Code can be obtained one of the following two (2) ways:a. Publication. The Daily Code will be printed in each of the Publications each day during the Sweepstakes Period. The Publications are available for purchase at select retail locations in the States. The Daily Code will also be included in home delivery Publications. OR b. Office of the Publication. The Daily Code will be available at no charge each day at the offices of the participating Publications during regular business hours. The Entrant should visit the office of the participating Publication during regular business hours to obtain the Daily Code.